- Are reservations required?
- Yes, advance reservations are required for all tours. Preferably at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please view the participant requirements prior to arriving at the zipline so that you are dressed appropriately and meet weight and age limits.
- Please reserve online and complete the liability waiver during your booking process.
- How long is the tour and how physical will the tour be?
- The tour takes about 2 hours from the time you put on your gear until the time you return to the starting point.
- There is about 15-20 minutes of walking on the tour. This walk provides you with stunning views of the Sacred Valleys and is so worth it!
- During all parts of the tour the group stays together.
- How large are the groups?
We have a minimum of 1 and maximum of 12 plus your two guides on each tour.
- What happens if I have booked and paid for my tour and it’s raining that day?
- Our tours operate rain or shine.
- Only in severe weather will we close the park (severe wind, rain, lightening). An option to reschedule, based on availability will be offered or a full refund will be provided.
- Is the tour safe?
- Absolutely! We adhere to international adventure course standards and our professional guides are trained to international standards.
- Equipment and course inspections are conducted daily to ensure a safe operation.
- Is there a place for me to leave a small backpack or valuables while on the tour?
Yes, we have a place to leave your belongings which will be guarded by our staff.
- Is it easy to get to the Puma Path Zipline?
- We are only 10 minutes outside Ollantaytambo in the community of Rumira.
- Please note that there is no public transportation.
- We recommend taking a taxi or purchasing our hotel transportation package if you are staying in the Ollantaytambo – Urubamba area.
Click here for more information on how to get to Puma Path Zipline.
- How early do I need to arrive for my zipline tour?
Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior. You will complete the check-in and enjoy the beautiful scenery. We also have a toilet and you can leave your backpack or items with our staff.
- Is there parking?
There is limited parking on the mountainside.